So there is some concern about me not being able to promote scooters, because I do not have one. Makes about as much sense as a scooter store owner not being able to give advice on scooters because he does not work on them. Perhaps he knows how, perhaps he does not. Personally, I'd not take the advice of a store owner over an independent resource.
Well, not owning a scooter does not mean you can not support and promote them. Then I also have no idea as to why it would be anybodies concern either. Actions in my opinion speak for them self. I have a forum where people come and ask for advice. The advice is given by a lot of people. So that act alone is promoting scooters in and of itself.
I do happen to own a two wheeled motorized stepthrough device that is powered by a 2 stroke motor, does not use a chain to power the rear wheel and has a stock high speed potential of about 30-35 mph.
I also own another two wheeled step over cycle that has a 450cc motor, 5 speed tranny and has a fuel tank that sits between my legs.
Call them whatever you like. But I do not need anything like a scooter to express support and promote the scooter.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.